UK caravan park with fly fishing on site???

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
When you say fly fishing do you just mean Trout , because i go fly fishing and have caught most species on the fly , i catch Bass on the fly on our local estuary , which should leave hundreds of sites to choose from

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
joeby said:
When you say fly fishing do you just mean Trout , because i go fly fishing and have caught most species on the fly , i catch Bass on the fly on our local estuary , which should leave hundreds of sites to choose from
you can catch carp and chub on the fly also so thats another million sites to choose from!!!.
But I don't think that is what the O.P. was refering to; hehe.
Two that I know of are both in scotland moffat c&cc site, it does not have its own fishing but the fishfarm at the back of the site has 2 lakes for anglers accsess is via the back field through the farm gates.
the other is at Kenmore with fishing on the tay that runs alongside the site,

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
you can catch carp and chub on the fly also so thats another million sites to choose from!!!.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no its not another million , i allready included them when i said i caught most species , but i didnt want to list every detail about it , but best fish to date on fly Carp 23lb

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Beecraigs, near Linlithgow, West Lothian.
Nice Site, recently upgraded, Restaurant/ coffee on the doorstep and the all important Beecraigs Loch.
Not a fisher myself but comes recommended, good firm stock.
Linlithgow is walkable from the site - mainline station - about half an hour each way but assent most of the way back.
http://www.beecraigs.com/
http://www.linlithgow.com/

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
CC site at "Lakeside" Exbridge Nr Dulverton. Has course fishing lake on site and trout fishery across the road. Also Wimbleball lake nearby is a trout fishery. Anchor pub nearby has good food etc and Minehead, Dulverton are but a few miles away. Sublime views...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts