Ultraheat Relay Switches

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the where abouts the relays are on the truma heater, I have found a eletrical box at the back of the fire at the bottom would they be in there?, and where to get new ones.

Thanks

Steven.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The 3 relays are mounted on a pcb within a grey box at the rear of the fire the ones fitted originaly were rated at 10 amps these contacts burn out but the relay coils still operate.later pcbs from about 2004 were fitted with 16 amp relays.

these relays are avalible from RS components (trade only) or Maplin electronics (diy) they are single pole change over with a 12v dc coil I will try and dig out the part no for you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The problem is not the amperage rating but the design of the control, 16A ones then, (of the same type), will at best only last a bit longer than 10A.

I supply serviced exchange pcb's fitted with relays that can withstand the rigours far better.

email info@arcsystems.biz for further details

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Gent,s

Thank,s for the information, it was really help full. It is good to get advice and the answer as well i have been trying to get this sorted for over a year now.

Thanks again from my wife as she is always moaning about the cold.

Thanks

Steven.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Gent,s

Thank,s for the information, it was really help full. It is good to get advice and the answer as well i have been trying to get this sorted for over a year now.

Thanks again from my wife as she is always moaning about the cold.

Thanks

Steven.
Hi, again

I have got the new relays and seem to find that i have no heat i got the n30aw relays but it seems to have got worse, the wires have been put back correctly, I replaced the old relays back in and got luke warm air.Anybody got any ideas.

thanks

steven

Jul 22, 2018
Visit site
gary said:
The problem is not the amperage rating but the design of the control, 16A ones then, (of the same type), will at best only last a bit longer than 10A.

I supply serviced exchange pcb's fitted with relays that can withstand the rigours far better.

email info@arcsystems.biz for further details
j

Holy thread resurrection . Do you still do the exchange pcbs ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Seems by mention of Maplins this is an old post, but in answer to question indeed I do still offer this service, your best though to contact me by the phone number on my website

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts