Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Val you say your ok with your mondeo! What are the weights for your model?

Is it the jag- mondeo or the volo-mondeo you have?

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It's a 54 Reg Mondeo Turbo Diesel 1.9 Zetec Estate - I can't remember the exact weight, but when we'd read the French Caravan magazine, OH checked, and found it was under the limit. He's away today so I can't ask him the exact weight, and it's not something us 'girls' know.

Our Speedbird is 1075 MIRO and 1350 MTPLM but putting the outfit together we're under the 3,500 limit! Thank goodness.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It's a 54 Reg Mondeo Turbo Diesel 1.9 Zetec Estate - I can't remember the exact weight, but when we'd read the French Caravan magazine, OH checked, and found it was under the limit. He's away today so I can't ask him the exact weight, and it's not something us 'girls' know.

Our Speedbird is 1075 MIRO and 1350 MTPLM but putting the outfit together we're under the 3,500 limit! Thank goodness.
Sorry, I think that should be 2 litre.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Our last mondeo was an o4 so it looks like you have the good one new on aweful.

I just wanted to know what your gtw was can't remember ours, so we can compare it to the new one.

Have you been following the overseas on the weights and speeds?

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
We noticed the difference in the new mondeo, wish we hadn't bought it,

No where near as good as the one you now have. Miss ours but at the end of the days hubbys choice, he wish he'd gone for the audi though, hee hee.

What lutz doing jumping in on a girly chat!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Girly chat!! I like that - it's only supposed to be blokes which know about these things, but OH reckons I ought to have been an engineer - and he does like me in my blue boiler suit!

We may be joining you, though, with a new Mondeo!!!! Ours is a company car, and well overdue for renewal (we now have over 170 thousand miles on the clock) - it's only due to financial constraints in the company that it wasn't replaced more than a year ago. Currently he's working in Swindon, so doing a lot of additional miles/weekly and I don't suppose they'll let the mileage get that much higher before someone sits up and takes notice!

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
He's not network rail his he?

Every is different on the new one and you don't get the same exelceration, you can forget the air. Hubby took it in it's half the power and size of the old one.

I'm a short person so I always have a block on the clutch peddle, but on this the block is on the gas peddle they have set them clutch highest then brake, then the gas furthest away.

Have you had a drive in one yet?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts