Venture Caravans and Swift.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
JUst had to post this , we have had problems with alarm on our Caravan, I did contact Swift who suggested the best way forward was to go to our dealer armed with all the times alarm had gone off for no reason at all.Typically alarm would not go off whilst at Venture until they were just about to give up with and off it went .
The fautl was the tilt sensor in the Nordel alarm detected by Venture Caravans between finding the fault getting the warrent approved and replacement arriving with Venture was something like five days and was fitted today.
I would like to say well; done Venture and well done Swifts
Sir Roger

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
SirRogerFartingtonFortesqueSmyth said:
JUst had to post this , we have had problems with alarm on our Caravan, I did contact Swift who suggested the best way forward was to go to our dealer armed with all the times alarm had gone off for no reason at all.Typically alarm would not go off whilst at Venture until they were just about to give up with and off it went .
The fautl was the tilt sensor in the Nordel alarm detected by Venture Caravans between finding the fault getting the warrent approved and replacement arriving with Venture was something like five days and was fitted today.
I would like to say well; done Venture and well done Swifts
Sir Roger
i hope they replaced it with a sargent unit and not a reconditioned Nord

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts