Verification code

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I have an app that requires a verification code. It sends a message with the verification code, but if I go to messages to access the code and then back to the app, the app doesn't allow me to input the verification code as I have moved away from it. Not sure how to get around this?

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I think it is an app issue. Many apps allow you to return to the screen, some are a pain, and some don't work.

Can you do split screen? If so you may not have to shut the app down altogether.

John

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I think it is an app issue. Many apps allow you to return to the screen, some are a pain, and some don't work.

Can you do split screen? If so you may not have to shut the app down altogether.

John

I don't shut the app down i move away from it to obtain the verification code. If I press the 3 bars on my android phone, I can see the message app and also the banking app. I can get the verification code off message, but when I click onto the banking app it is as if the screen is dead and not even the numerical pad shows up.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Are there alternatives as some will email the code or on my mobile the code will pop up briefly without leaving the app?
It is an Online banking app for Smartphones so no email messages and the app does not give you the choice anyway. The app is the Chase UK bank app.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts