Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi. My other half and I had an old trailer tent which we took to Warren Farm in Burnham On Sea. Even though we had a really good time we thought we could do with a bit of luxury. So we have just become the the owners of our very first caravan. A Swift Archway Denford. We loved Warren Farm so mucha and were extremely impressed with the facilities, that we have booked it for our first expedition. I would highly recommend it. You would find it hard to beat.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Wayne

Congratulations on the purchase of your caravan. We were at Warren Farm which is actually in Brean earlier this year and enjoyed it very much. There is a separate field for dog owners, dedicated pitches for the disabled and friendly helpful staff.

You will have great fun erecting your awning in the stiff breeze which always seems to blow across Brean Sands though.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
I agree that Warren Farm is a good site having stayed there a number of times.

We usually now stay at Channel View touring park which is at the far end of Brean near the cliffs.

We always book a pitch with a sea view.

Wake up in the morning,look out the window and watch the waves rolling in......bliss.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Channel View, very nice at the quiet end of Brean. It must be great to look out over Bridgewater Bay from your caravan and very entertaining watching unwary 4x4 owners becoming trapped in the mud near to the cliffs ;0)

We're going back in October but are staying at Unity again this time. They do 10 nights with ehu for

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Sorry Parksy, my mistake, Just saw signs saying Burnham On Sea!!! The area itself is so nice and we hope to have many visits. We dont have an awning yet, but thanks for the warning of the winds.

Looking forward to a lifetime of weekends away!!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sorry Parksy, my mistake, Just saw signs saying Burnham On Sea!!! The area itself is so nice and we hope to have many visits. We dont have an awning yet, but thanks for the warning of the winds.

Looking forward to a lifetime of weekends away!!!
The signs ought to say Birmingham on Sea :0)

There are loads of us Midlanders there and at Weston Super Mud

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Your right Parksy,sometimes it is quite comical to watch them struggle to free themselves.

Thats a good deal at Unity Farm too.

Up until last year we owned a static van at Unity but because of the ever increasing site fees etc..decided to get a tourer and choose our sites.

We enjoy the quieter sites,sometimes adults only.

We have a little dog and Channel view suits us just fine.

Peace and quiet but just a short distance into Brean if we do decide to "Live it up a little".

Weve got a week in Dartmouth on 5th September then our last outing this year at Channel View for 3 nights at the end of September.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts