design something related to this.

I believe I can improve the wastewater container for touring
caravans

Could I have people’s views on current containers already on
the market?

Do you find them “very
easy”
or “very difficult” to
transport to the wastewater point when full.

Is there anything in particular that you do or don’t like
about your wastewater container?

I would be extremely grateful for as many people’s opinions
and feedback as possible.

Thank you - Alex

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Wastemaster for the last eleven years has been very easy to use especially around the hedges of the CL's we stay on. Often though just ue our long waste pipe straight to the hedge.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Would be nice if you could fit the wastmaster onto one of these to take the strain out of pulling it when you suffer form all sort's of ailments
smiley-wink.gif

& then you could have the ( geek version ) fit it with radio control, so it will take itself to the emptying point, have a wireless reversing camera fitted, so that you will be able to see where it's going & know when to activate the solenoid switch to allow the water to empty..............
It could then call at the site shop for the morning paper & then return back to your van
smiley-laughing.gif

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I've often cursed because of not having an electronic level guage on my Wastemaster. A float switch inside the container and an LED inside the caravan to tell when approaching full would suit me.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Although heavy when full I find it's the emptying points that need a re-design on some sites. I've been to quite a few where you have to lift the Wastemaster a considerable height and then try balancing it with one hand while unscrewing the cap.
One site I went to you emptied the Wastemaster in the same place as the toilet and it was a rupturing excercise if ever there was one and this site charges £28 pn at todays prices. I did mention this to one of their staff and he showed me a drain cover for the cess pit so I emptied it in there. Stunk a bit though
smiley-frown.gif

Another site I went to in Cornwall was another with poor facilities and the emptying point was at the top of a hill. I hooked my Wastemaster to the tow hitch and drove it up there
smiley-smile.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I use an old aquaroll (smaller size) and wheel it to the emptying point while carrying the empty large size aquaroll for fresh water
The handle is swapped over thus saving on carrying and storing 2 handles
You may consider a dual purpose handle with combination fresh and waste water packs and each set would come with a spare handle
I had to empty my friend's Wastemaster in France when he was ill and it was very heavy to lift onto the emptying point until I realised that next to the emtying point was an old style hole in the floor French loo
If all emptying points were designed on retro French hole in the floor it would be easier
Or maybe a rechargeable bilge type discharge pump could be included
smiley-surprised.gif

Nov 4, 2007
Visit site
Before answering your one to five questions may I offer some general ideas? The Aquaroll Wastemaster takes some beating and (important to me) is made in Britain. Moving the wheels forward would help the balance. Two smaller containers which could be easly joined and parted without spillage could help. . Quieter running wheels are a must. . Your main consideration should be manufactoring costs. . How about designing a simple link to join two Wastemasters?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts