Waste water issue - Compass Magnum Mendip Tourer

Jun 30, 2021
Visit site
My first trip out with my new 'old' van (Compass Magnum Mendip 505). I connected two plastic pipes to the waste outlets and inserted them to my waste water carrier. It became apparent that the water was not draining in to the carrier but was exiting the caravan through an exit under the van towards the front of the van (the waste exits are towards the rear)... perhaps i'm missing a pipe or something? Any help, information and advice appreciated. Cheers. Andrew.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
My first trip out with my new 'old' van (Compass Magnum Mendip 505). I connected two plastic pipes to the waste outlets and inserted them to my waste water carrier. It became apparent that the water was not draining in to the carrier but was exiting the caravan through an exit under the van towards the front of the van (the waste exits are towards the rear)... perhaps i'm missing a pipe or something? Any help, information and advice appreciated. Cheers. Andrew.

You'll need to get underneath and look - it's probably a pipe that's become disconnected.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just another thought,have you checked that the drain taps on your heater are closed,if not it will appear that water is coming out at the front.

Reactions: RogerL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts