Water Carrier

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Good evening

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some plans or drawings, to make a base for sitting my water barrels/water hog on once they have been filled and plugged into the water pump. so that they are not sitting on the grass or mud, bit like a flattened pallet.

Next question is, any ideas on creating a wooden floor for the awning not using pallets

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Hope this makes some sort of sense

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You don't say whether your van is on a seasonal pitch or that you actually travel about.
Whichever it is there are no plans or drawings for such a thing, you have to decide what is best for you and source materials suitable.
With a seasonal pitch I guess weight is not that important, but if travelling around, then you must take the weight of whatever you use into account .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
For the water carrier try going to a garden center or BQ where you will find decking tiles which are sufficient size to stand an aqua roll on.
Alternatively have a look at the Tracmat high level jack pad. I use them to support plant containers and have a couple in the van to help if jacking or supporting nose wheel.

https://tracmat.com/

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, thanks for your responses :)
I should have mentioned will be for a season pitch, have looked at a few of the links and I must admit the tracmat looks the best option, have looked at Aqua roll stand as well.

Again thanks for your responses

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
How about a couple of 'DEnny INternational anti-slip half step' available on Amazon for 9.47 (or similar from Argos for 14.99! ) probably durable and lighter for the water containers. For more permanent flooring in the awning there may be a need to check with the site what they will permit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts