Water filters in Aquaroll with on board pumps

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The one shown is a replacement for the Crystal system and in my opinion are a waste of time and money.

The filter on the end of the aquaroll pipe is a debris filter to stop foreign objects getting to the pump.

With water quality as it is in the UK there is no need for any other filter, even if you do as I always do, and that is use the water from the aquaroll for all my needs.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I agree that water filters in caravan water systems are a waste of time and money. I am not keen on getting drinking water direct from the aquaroll, either use bottled or site water via a jug type filter. We do find they improve the taste.

At home we have an in-line filter to a drinking water tap.

John

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i also think they are a waste of time and money i prefer the whale genuine one if i make myself a cup of coffee i fill the kettle at my the water tap, on our service pitch .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agree, a particulate filter on the bottom of the inlet pump is probably enough, particularly if you are going to boil the water anyway. If not boiling and worried, sterilise with a decent ratio of Scotch.

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
I removed the contents of our filter, it was a disgusting breeding ground. I simply have a fine filter cloth tied around the outside to catch debris and a weight inside to sink the end into the aquaroll, I use a copper pipe fitting, I find without it the end tends to float up an suck air.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts