Water Pump

Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
We have a ABI Marauder 400d. Unfortunatly it didn't come with the tube that plugs into the rear of the caravan and go's into the water carrier. So we cant pump fresh water into the taps. I wondered if anyone could help me and tell me what make it would be, or could we fit a new socket?

The socket is mid blue colour (square) with a round hole underneath and the actual housing is round also mid blue colour.

Thanks.

Jane.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
It sounds to me like it is a Whale water system, so you would need any pump really as long as it is connected to a Whale plug.

It's usually always a Whale or Carver (now Truma) water system, but yours sounds like a Whale system. Simply phone any caravan shop and ask for a Whale pump.

You could also have a Whale AquaSource which would fit into the water mains on a Super Pitch site and pump water direct into your system without need for using your own water.

Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
It sounds to me like it is a Whale water system, so you would need any pump really as long as it is connected to a Whale plug.

It's usually always a Whale or Carver (now Truma) water system, but yours sounds like a Whale system. Simply phone any caravan shop and ask for a Whale pump.

You could also have a Whale AquaSource which would fit into the water mains on a Super Pitch site and pump water direct into your system without need for using your own water.
Thank you worker...sorry for the late message of thanks.

Jane.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts