Water system for Abi Celebration 450 ct (1992)

Oct 10, 2024
Visit site
Hi - it's my first caravan bought second hand to keep stationary for friends and work-aways. I have no handbook and no caravan experience! I don't know the best way to supply and remove water. (Not for the loo as I am getting a cassette toilet) Can anyone advise as to the type of tank and fittings I need to supply the clean water and what will work to remove the used water? THANK YOU!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
What make and year is it? Does it have an internal water system to the sinks and shower. If so it will have an inlet generally on the off side of the van. You connect an Aquaroll 28 or 40 litre water container to the inlet. If you provide a picture of the inlet then we can advise the type of connecting hose from caravan to Aquaroll.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
What make and year is it? Does it have an internal water system to the sinks and shower. If so it will have an inlet generally on the off side of the van. You connect an Aquaroll 28 or 40 litre water container to the inlet. If you provide a picture of the inlet then we can advise the type of connecting hose from caravan to Aquaroll.
Unless the OP, edited the heading, Abi celebration 450, 1992.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts