Water Tank Full - No Water Taps

Oct 30, 2021
Visit site
We have a Bressecarr Cameo 550GL but still haven't managed to get running water. I can deal with hot/cold later but would just like any water for now :)

The pump from the barrel is working, and the tank fills. Judging by the diagrams left by the previous owner I have all of the correct valves open from the tank

We have an internal button that draws the water from the outside barrel to internal tank (front of caravan under TV)

If the internal tank is full, then surely the taps should pull water, even if low pressure. The first time I used the van I got decent (cold) water, but I have done exactly the same as the previous time and tried everything

I am hooked up to fully serviced pitch with electrics and water and all other electrics are working (if I am relying on the electrics for the pump to pump the water to the taps)

Can anyone offer any advice please?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just a hunch, and a long one, is there a fliter that could be blocked. ?
Check the taps on the ends there are screw on parts which have filters in them they get clogged with Crud. Unscrew them and check again.

Reactions: Bluetonic
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
From your description there could be two pumps. on to feed the on board tank and on to distribute to the taps. If the second pump does not work there is no way water will get uphill to the taps.

Some vans (I think), do this with just one pump and a diverter valve. You need the handbook for your van, if you do not have it, try to Goggle for one.

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts