Webuyanyleisurevehicle.com

Aug 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi,
Would appreciate any advice if anyone has used these before? Looking at selling my caravan due to the kids getting bigger and lack of use.
Been offered a very good price and appreciate there may be some reduction when they turn up!
Any thoughts appreciated!
Thanks

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Most dealers are buying caravans for cash and paying good money. Knowing the business model of certain companies, I would be wary. See what a main dealer will offer and compare prices.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2021
Visit site
Main dealer who I bought of from offered £2k less. Could go privately where my model seems to be going for roughly £1k more than what WBALV have offered but could do without the hassle of a private sale

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like a deal but I would try a few places. I would expect them to find every little fault and adjust the price accordingley, but I believe you already suspect that.

My mantra has always been that if I am happy with the deal, made at the time, then its a good deal. If I can beat it later, I dont lose any sleep over it.

Reactions: JezzerB
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
One member around a year or so ago contacted one of the “ buy your van” advertisers in a club magazine. There are normally quite a few who advertise buying vans for cash. He reported that it was a smooth transaction with a fair price. Was it Georgeand Ade?
When I sold my caravan is Autotrader two “ agents” offered prices which were both very similar. They asked for recent damp records and would have visited the next day paid and taken the caravan. If I had gone ahead and they had tried to reduce the price I would just have said “ no”. I used Autotrader and literally I had a cash holding deposit within 5 hours of the advert appearing. It was sold to a private buyer for £900 more than the agents. But that price included all kit, so the agents prices weren’t unreasonable.

PS both “ agents” offered £1000 more than in July 2020.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
A few years ago,I did advertise our small motorhome and had a company(can't remember the name),and they said they would be happy to pay asking price after a quick inspection.
Alarm bells started to ring but I was desperate to sell.
Two blokes turned up and one went inside motorhome while the other kept me talking outside.
After inspection I was offered just over half of advertised price due to substantial damp under kitchen cupboards......yeah right.
Thank you and goodbye.
Had someone to come out and check damp and just found a little bit on one side of entrance door which cost me £150 to put right and van sold within 3 weeks after.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
A few years ago,I did advertise our small motorhome and had a company(can't remember the name),and they said they would be happy to pay asking price after a quick inspection.
Alarm bells started to ring but I was desperate to sell.
Two blokes turned up and one went inside motorhome while the other kept me talking outside.
After inspection I was offered just over half of advertised price due to substantial damp under kitchen cupboards......yeah right.
Thank you and goodbye.
Had someone to come out and check damp and just found a little bit on one side of entrance door which cost me £150 to put right and van sold within 3 weeks after.
Apologies I thought that it might have been you before buying your present caravan. Sorry.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We sold our seasonal twin axle caravan to a similar place and got a very good price he asked about damp and I said it was damp free and it got full service history he did a inspection and checked it and paid us :)

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
No problem otherclive👍

I forgot to add.....just before the two blokes began their inspection,one of them said,"were not worried if things like heating,cooker, etc.. are not working because we export them to Spain and Italy".
Very strange🤔

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Last year I was offered 10k for the Wyoming . It was destined for the NZ market where they sell for 25k. My two local Dealers have written to me twice offering to buy. Try the dealers but be aware the bubble will probably burst next spring.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
No problem otherclive👍

I forgot to add.....just before the two blokes began their inspection,one of them said,"were not worried if things like heating,cooker, etc.. are not working because we export them to Spain and Italy".
Very strange🤔
I am in agreement with you it very weird saying that :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts