Weekend Away (weather forecast good)

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Weather forecast is looking good for this weekend, Booked a spell away at Pembrey CC Site this weekend, cant wait.

Who else is caravaning this weekend?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andrew, We should be attending the ACCEO AGM rally in Norwich, but I'm just too busy with our village hall rebuild. The Royale club will be represented though. We'll be out the w/e after at the Royales own AGM & rally, then our last one for this year will be 1st - 5th November.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
Andrew, we are going to Richmond today for a couple of nights. Weather looks good, so maybee last chance to get the bbq out!!

Graeme.

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi all

You lucky things, having a week end away with good weather forcast.

We had a month in France in Aug and boy are we paying for it now my hubby has worked non stop since we got back to catch up. given the choice would you prefer a good long break of lots of week ends?

Regards Maddy

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Yes were away too, making the most of this weather. Were off to Monmouth, only 45 mins away, got the van packed up last night, yippee :)

Have a good one too

Kay

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
I'm really envious of all you lot - my OH is working all weekend so we can't go anywhere!!

Have a good time all of you......:-(

May 29, 2006
Visit site
We are having a long weekend at Polmanter in Cornwall. We arrived on Wednesday night and are staying till Monday we only live half an hour away from this site so it is great for weekends away without the traveling. Beautiful weather really hot,we feel very lucky. Last weekend away this year I expect still roll on next spring!

Have a good one!

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Well, Its Friday night 8.50pm and we are at the Pembrey CC Site. The TV reception here is awful (gonna have to invest in directional ariel). Thank god i brought my laptop and data card. The kids are squabbling over the dvd player and the missus is tipsy lol. off to Cefn Sidan sands tomorrow. Doesnt it get dark early now?.......

Cya all

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts