Wet holiday.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Well it rained but not that much to spoil my fishing, just being there is good enough. Good journey there and back with no problem until 2 miles from home this Range Rover who was in outside lane swerved without warning into my lane, barely a foot between us. Few moments later it again swerved into outside lane and as we got level it done it again , just missing us. we then hung well back until it turned off. Quite a scare. Pulled into our drive unlocked garage door and Oh! no its flooded about 2" deep at far end. Neighbour said it had been raining very hard for some time and they had hail which turned gardens white. Now got to find how it leaked as no gaps anywhere, is it coming up through the concrete floor?

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you get the idiot driver on dash cam by any chance, at least you came through that unscathed and best of luck with the leak.

BP

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
So went on my PC and download photo's. Got to1143 and download stopped, I could see the RR on my right then it stopped!. Later I tried again and this time showed us just entering our drive.LOL?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well it rained but not that much to spoil my fishing, just being there is good enough. Good journey there and back with no problem until 2 miles from home this Range Rover who was in outside lane swerved without warning into my lane, barely a foot between us. Few moments later it again swerved into outside lane and as we got level it done it again , just missing us. we then hung well back until it turned off. Quite a scare. Pulled into our drive unlocked garage door and Oh! no its flooded about 2" deep at far end. Neighbour said it had been raining very hard for some time and they had hail which turned gardens white. Now got to find how it leaked as no gaps anywhere, is it coming up through the concrete floor?
How did your fishing go did you catch ?
i am pleased you came unscathed..
i hope it not a bad leak in the garage best of luck fixing it ..

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We normally have cars overtaking us and then cutting us off as they take the exit slip road. Have had a couple of near misses as they misjudge our speed.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
The fishing was awful , in the whole week there the amount I caught was equal to 3 hours on previous trips. I did have company though , a young Magpie took a fancy to me by sitting at my side or on the box (and me so lonely) talking and feeding it. When we were leaving it came down again and would not shift so wife had to get out and shoo it off.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
on my right then it stopped!. Later I tried again and this time showed us just entering our drive.LOL?
Format your Dash-Cam's Memory Card. May have some corruption, as it being written to constantly. Best to do it with the card in the Dash Cam, there will be menu setting on the camera to format the SD card (Somtimes called TF - Trans Flash - on dashcams).

Reactions: Robert_374373903
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think if you have regularly formatted the memory card it might need replacing. I think the last one lasted about three years. Our Next-Base did tell us when this happened but do not know about other makes.
Bad luck about the garage. The amount inside would suggest it is coming in about ground level, as that much coming through the roof would surely show where it came in.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I think if you have regularly formatted the memory card it might need replacing. I think the last one lasted about three years. Our Next-Base did tell us when this happened but do not know about other makes.
Bad luck about the garage. The amount inside would suggest it is coming in about ground level, as that much coming through the roof would surely show where it came in.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Really baffled where the water is coming in, as you say the roof is sound , the only place it might be is where the concrete panels meet the base. On three sides I can get to them and I have sealed with mastic but the fourth side is close to my neighbour and I cannot see enough where it might come in. started today looking at redoing the base so any leaks from the sides will be blocked. So far it works out three holidays plus to pay for it. Have applied primer today which supposed to dry in few hours but its teeming down outside, think it will be few days.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts