Whale IC

Jun 2, 2024
Visit site
Hi Does anyone know if this is correct . Only the pump motor is running all the time. Had a look at the manual and it says the bar comes on when the pump is operating, but the red bar does not go off unless I turn the pump off ,hope this makes sense .20240623_104354.jpg

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
The pump is running all the time because the system is not turning it off. If, as is normal nowadays, you have a pressurised system. A sensor should turn the pump on and off to keep a certain pressure in the pipes. Said sensor might be faulty, or in need of adjustment. Or there may be a leak in the system.

John

Reactions: Glynnbob
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I suspect Johnโ€™s last sentence is the answer. An air leak. Is your pump in the aquaroll or onboard?
The plug socket from aquaroll to caravan contains O rings which fail allowing air to enter the system causing the failure of pressure build up , thus the pump continues to run.
Check all the joints.
Otherwise it will be something else

Jun 2, 2024
Visit site
Will be ringing dealership tomorrow only had it delivered Friday numerous things not done. Water was gushing from water flow luckily really helpful man next door saw it and came to show me what to do (yellow lever) trouble with pump. Debris all over floor after been resealed one side of van had what looked like polystyrene and filler particles on it. Inside where I presume the joints are the strips going vertically were not stuck down ,and to top it off one of the shower runner wheels on the door was in the bottom of the shower. No gas pipe which was promised. We are new to this so it's quite daunting just hope we haven't bought a duff. Rant over๐Ÿ˜‚ On a positive note we've met some very helpful caravaners on our campsite without there help youtube and people on this forum we would have packed up and gone home. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Enjoy the sunshine

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Even on a second hand caravan the dealer should do a hand over with the customer to make sure all is working properly and that the customer fully understands everything.

Perhaps you should be firm with the dealer and explain how your trip went and ask, or even demand, that a proper hand over is done.

John

Jun 2, 2024
Visit site
We did the handover the day before it should have been delivered. Then they delayed delivery for two weeks to reseal. It was in pristine condition clean, all carpets down and promises to rectify a couple of things. I'll see what they say tomorrow.

Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts