Whale inlet hose

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
I think you will find the blue hose is just a cover for the actual pipe that carries the water, and the electrical wires. That's certainly the case with a Truma pump.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
No idea. But Whale are very helpful in my experience. If you can’t get an answer on here, drop them an email ( check their website for contact details). When I asked a question ( can’t remember what it was now). They replied quite quickly.

Mel

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
I think you will find the blue hose is just a cover for the actual pipe that carries the water, and the electrical wires. That's certainly the case with a Truma pump.
The Whale Aquasmart system is completely different to the familiar Whale and Truma submersible pumps. The Aquasmart features an onboard pump.
Hi, does anyone know if just the blue hose on the Aquasmart water inlet connector can be replaced rather than buying a whole new unit, Thanks
Here is a link to the Whale Aquasmart site with the spare parts listed. I would imagine that the hose is simply secured with stainless steel pinch clamps as used on their submersible pumps and easily replaced. Any doubts drop Whale a line as Mel suggests.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts