• Please use the Forgot Your Password option to login to your account on the new platform.

What happens when you don't have an adblocker

Sep 29, 2016
Owing to a very recent software update to Firefox, none of the usual ad-blockers can install, the problem relates to verification certificates and I understand that a resolution to the problem is being pursued.

Today, on this forum, all ads relate to bras, and other female undergarments having a provocative theme.

I might not bother installing an adblocker anymore :p

P.S. I did not click on any of the advertised links, honest :silly:

Jun 20, 2005
Anseo said:
Owing to a very recent software update to Firefox, none of the usual ad-blockers can install, the problem relates to verification certificates and I understand that a resolution to the problem is being pursued.

Today, on this forum, all ads relate to bras, and other and other female undergarments having a sexually provocative theme.

P.S. I did not click on any of the advertised links, honest :silly:
All I get is a lady cocking a deafen sticking a hearing aid in her ear :(

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
I use Firefox and Ghostery appeared along with Firefox. Occasionally when I open a site I am invited to disable my ad-blocker. I left click on the Ghostery icon then click "Pause Ghostery" and then I'm able to open the site. A little while later the adblocker is reinstated.

Sep 29, 2016
Firefox has now put a fix in place for the 'extensions signature glitch'.

I took the opportunity to change my ad-blocker to this one , it cuts out even more ads than adblocker-plus.

May 24, 2014

P.S. I did not click on any of the advertised links, honest
You do realise that these ads are tailored to your browsing preferences and history?.......... :p
Thats why we have teenagers, we can blame them.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts