What is the best way to buy a caravan which has outstanding finance on it ?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks☺ We’ve nothing booked until August but we might try and find a short break before then to get used to how everything works 😂 Bernarde.
I would suggest that the sooner the better so you can make sure everything is working properly. If there is any issue it can be resolved before you take your main holiday.

Reactions: Bard Rooney
May 19, 2021
Visit site
Enjoy your first trip away Bernarde.
Any plans yet?
In the unlikely event something goes wrong or you are unsure, please ask on here. Plenty of clever people who know most of the answers. Trust you found a good insurer too for your new baby😃😃
Thanks Dustydog, we have a week booked in August and we were thinking of trying a short trip before then to get used to how everything works, this is only our second caravan but it’s very different to the last so I may well be asking for advice 😂 Yes, we got the insurance sorted out before we picked it up, hopefully we won’t need it 🤞🏻 Bernarde.

May 19, 2021
Visit site
I would suggest that the sooner the better so you can make sure everything is working properly. If there is any issue it can be resolved before you take your main holiday.
Exactly, the problem is everywhere we want to go is booked 😂 But we will keeping looking 👍🏻

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Exactly, the problem is everywhere we want to go is booked 😂 But we will keeping looking 👍🏻
If you are a member of the Caravan Club they have some excellent Certified Locations(CLs) around the country. These are small sites with a maximum of 5 caravans, have Electric hookup and water, but generally no toilet facilities so you would need to use thos ein the caravan. Great for a weekend break.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Bard, where about’s are you. If you are in the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire area I could recommend somewhere easy to get into with great views and fishing for £12 per night. But no electrics.

John

May 19, 2021
Visit site
If you are a member of the Caravan Club they have some excellent Certified Locations(CLs) around the country. These are small sites with a maximum of 5 caravans, have Electric hookup and water, but generally no toilet facilities so you would need to use thos ein the caravan. Great for a weekend break.
We are members so this is great thanks, Bernarde.

May 19, 2021
Visit site
Bard, where about’s are you. If you are in the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire area I could recommend somewhere easy to get into with great views and fishing for £12 per night. But no electrics.

John
We’re in Co Down so we don’t have as big a choice between North and South combined but when we head over I will be looking for all recommendation, we don’t tend to like big busy sites, Bernarde.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Even try using it at home, at least then if yo have forgotten something its not far to get it.

I'm sure you will re-find the enjoyment of caravanning.

Some great locations in both Northern Ireland an Eire- have fun.

May 19, 2021
Visit site
Even try using it at home, at least then if yo have forgotten something its not far to get it.

I'm sure you will re-find the enjoyment of caravanning.

Some great locations in both Northern Ireland an Eire- have fun.
That’s exactly what we were thinking and as we live in the countryside we won’t get funny looks from neighbours just the sheep 😆

We cannot wait to get back on the road, Bernarde.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts