Whats your favourite site for Autumn.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Although we didnt have the caravan with us,we decided to have a nice relaxing stroll on the beach at Brean yesterday.
Lovely and warm,no breeze,absolute heaven.
Wifey said,"Let's go to Burnham on Sea and get some fish and chips".
So off we went until she said she would just like a browse around Northern Farm caravans for sale.(tourers).
Whilst walking around,I lost her.
Eventually found her sat in a brand new Elldis Avante 840 twin axle.
She's sat there smiling from ear to ear.
"Oh no" I thought.
She's fallen in love with it.
Must admit its a fantastic van.
£27,144😳
Yeah right......dream on girl.
Trouble is,shes still talking about it now.
HELP!!!!!😲😲

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Although we didnt have the caravan with us,we decided to have a nice relaxing stroll on the beach at Brean yesterday.
Lovely and warm,no breeze,absolute heaven.
Wifey said,"Let's go to Burnham on Sea and get some fish and chips".
So off we went until she said she would just like a browse around Northern Farm caravans for sale.(tourers).
Whilst walking around,I lost her.
Eventually found her sat in a brand new Elldis Avante 840 twin axle.
She's sat there smiling from ear to ear.
"Oh no" I thought.
She's fallen in love with it.
Must admit its a fantastic van.
£27,144😳
Yeah right......dream on girl.
Trouble is,shes still talking about it now.
HELP!!!!!😲😲
Hi Ade Looks like you are in trouble good luck

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure which is top, but Culzean Castle with views over the cliffs and the sea to the Isle of Arran and beyond has to be one of them. My wife would plump for Cheshire Fairoaks though for the shopping.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I have a number of excellent CLs that make brilliant autumnal breaks. Both are FSP. Not telling where they are😎😎😎

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just returned from GreenAcres Carlisle.
Our second visit this year, shower block would put a 5star hotel to shame, brilliant fully serviced large pitches, only downside is internet is shocking, but apart from that our new favourite.
We stayed there in the first year they opened, but nearly froze using the disabled bathroom as no heating in it due to heating not being switched on. An oversight and would use the site again.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Heading off at the end of next week to Damage Barton. Amazing sea views and a well kept family owned site. I think they have some fully serviced pitches but they don't really interest me , I've got two kids that can fetch the water/empty the waste tank etc :smirkcat:Its a good walk but the Ship in Morte Ho is a lovely pub.
hopefully the weather will be kind and we can get a bit of surfing in for the last time this year

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Heading off at the end of next week to Damage Barton. Amazing sea views and a well kept family owned site. I think they have some fully serviced pitches but they don't really interest me , I've got two kids that can fetch the water/empty the waste tank etc :smirkcat:Its a good walk but the Ship in Morte Ho is a lovely pub.
hopefully the weather will be kind and we can get a bit of surfing in for the last time this year
I hope you have a nice time :)

Reactions: Bluetonic
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
For Autumn I use CLs one of three, hoping to go within the next couple of weeks (not booked yet) just off the A5 west of Corwen. Or a CL near Kendal, Lakes or one in Norfolk. never book until a week or two before

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
For Autumn I use CLs one of three, hoping to go within the next couple of weeks (not booked yet) just off the A5 west of Corwen. Or a CL near Kendal, Lakes or one in Norfolk. never book until a week or two before
Same with us, we never know what we are doing, until about a week ahead. Wifey had appointment with doctor Monday for a long term rash, Dermatology appontment made for yesterday and now an appointment for biopsy next Monday. So next week is written off for going away

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts