Wheel nut adapter

Apr 2, 2022
Visit site
Hi to you all
Picked up our new to us Vigo yesterday and on our first trip today the wheel nut adapter didn't want to fit and when it did it wouldn't come off. ( Down to local diy for a set of grips) Question is I didn't have this issue on my previous valencia so is this an issue as I thought the adapter was universal. Thx

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I would speak to the dealer as it sounds as though you have a faulty one. Try the one in your tow car as that should fit.

Apr 2, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I decided to tap on with a mallet and after a couple of goes taking on & off all now fit. Must have been a new adapter.

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I decided to tap on with a mallet and after a couple of goes taking on & off all now fit. Must have been a new adapter.
I had same problem with my new to me Pegasus Rimini , I think previous owner tried taking wheel studs of with normal 19mm socket not realising Bailey have W5 wheel studs fitted thus slightly rounding off edges of W5 stud making it hard to fit W5 socket , I replaced all studs with new in the end and problem solved

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts