When are they going to be stopped?

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Over indulged spoilt brats, clearly with no jobs to worry about and precious little concept of what the real world is all about.

To quote Donald Trump.... LOCK 'EM UP ! (and for a long time)

Reactions: Jcloughie
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Another reason why I like France, like it or not the French Police seem to have a much more robust atttitude to protests and marches, I read somehwere that French governmemt banned Palestinian /Israeli supporting marches almost a soon as the recent conflict kicked off

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Another reason why I like France, like it or not the French Police seem to have a much more robust atttitude to protests and marches, I read somehwere that French governmemt banned Palestinian /Israeli supporting marches almost a soon as the recent conflict kicked off

Oooh you can't possibly do that! It's against their "yuman rites" innit?

Jul 12, 2023
Visit site
You must go to a different France than me. The one I go to is constantly held hostage by someone or other protesting about whatever thing is annoying them at that moment in time. Usually accompanied by rioting and looting.

Still love France though.

Reactions: Johnb
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I didn't wish to suggest that France doesn't have it's fair share of protests obviously it does and often they end in violence, but I can't help comparing the response of the French police, to our police 'services' The protests I have seen in France have been more justified than the ones in UK, for example the raising of the pension age. I remember leaving Gare de Nor station and the first thing I saw was a row of French police officers, displaying there welcome to Paris routine, heavily armed and with several holding large and not very friendly looking dogs. My relative explained that it was their way of asking us to behave while visiting their city, and behave we did, as I had no doubt that they would be able to enforce the law. As for you Mr Plodd you will end up biting that tongue of yours if you get it any further in to your cheek! Oh by the way do I not have any yuman rites ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts