Wooda Park Farm Cornwall

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Evening All,

Any feed back on this site would be much appreciated, Our son is borrowing our van for a two week holiday end of June and has booked this site.

Thanks Val & Frank

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi Frank & Val, We stayed at Wooda last August and it was a good site. Hopefully your son has booked a premier pitch which is hardstanding with grass around and hedged for privacy. These pitches are larger than the standard electric and more spaced out. There is a lovely woodland walk with a pixie hunt for the children, my 5 yr old daughter still talks about that now. The beaches are fantastic, great for bodyboarding and plenty of rockpools for the children and always manned by lifeguards. The site is very peaceful maybe only the sound of the cows from the farm next door. Poughill is a nice village with a good pub and it is only a short drive into Bude. Didn't eat at the site restaurant ( too stressful with 2 yr old twins and a 5 yr old) but did sample the take away and it was delicious. Would stay here again. Denise

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Denise,

I know they have booked a Premier Pitch, This is the first time caravanning for them both for 20 odd years. Surprising how having an 11 month old changes your perspective on holidays !!!!

Thanks

Val & frank

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
My kids still talk of staying at Wooda when they were little (all Adults now). Great site that has been updated since their days.

There was a traditional Country Fair/Show in August with Ferret racing, Sheep dog trials and gusse the weight of a Pig and all sort that entertained them apart from being a great area and beach's.

The Woodland Pixie Hunt was a feature many years ago and at 15 months a wander through the woods should make for sound nights sleep for the little one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts