Woodlands Leisure Park-Devon

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

Just got back from here, spent a week(near totnes-dartmouth)

For all you familys out there it is a MUST !!!!

Absolutely spotless site---- alot of pride gone into maintaining it, hundreds of families and not an ounce of noise or trouble......maybe to do with the inclusive pass to the excellent leisure park next door!!!

The cleanest showers and toilets I have ever seen(including I hate to say CC clubs!) If you cant go this year try it next summer

FAB PLACE!!!

Also had a week at Longleat CC site,very,very nice but be prepared to pay !!!!!!!

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi tina,

pleased you had a good time, we will have to remember that one for next year,as l want to go to devon.

we are planing on going to longleat, we want to take the kids to the safari park.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon

we had a week at woodlands(south Devon) there is NOTHING bad I can say about this park at all, your kids will LOVE IT I gaurantee !we then moved "up" to Longleat CC site, beautiful site, you CAN hear the animals it is not a myth!!!!

My only grumble is that it was expensive in Longleat itself,if you buy a "passport "ticket it lets you all go in each attraction once only, so we spread it out over the five days!!

For the safari park its not the same unless you get the park bus! (

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi tina,

I can't see how they justify the prices in places like that, it is the same with the theme parks a rip off, but what can you do when the kids want to go to these places, you have to pay.

my daughter really wants to see the animals at longleat, as see watches it on the tele.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi tina,

I don't know if the castle playground is such a good idea with kayleigh's luck this year.

we will have to pay for the 4 of us as the kids are nearly 10 and 6.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I could send mark and the kids into the maze and then l could have some peace and quiet.

kayleigh has broke her arm again, she has only just had the pot off, just in time for our holiday next week.

sharon.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

Thanks for the recommendation, my little un has already been on the web site looking following your comments. Looks just the place for him. BTW spent last weekend in your neck of the woods, Woodvale airshow. Been before but never thought to take the van and make a weekend of it, really good will certainly do it again next year.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham

how is everybody?

if you enjoyed woodvale you should try to get to the airshow in sept,though the CC site is booked up there are otheres around!

do you mean the woodvale rally?? do you know in all the years I,ve lived here I've never been!! nor the flower show !!! What a shame we missed you , you could of come for a cuppa!!!!

your little un would love woodlands, they sleep like rocks after a day in there !!!!!

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham

how is everybody?

if you enjoyed woodvale you should try to get to the airshow in sept,though the CC site is booked up there are otheres around!

do you mean the woodvale rally?? do you know in all the years I,ve lived here I've never been!! nor the flower show !!! What a shame we missed you , you could of come for a cuppa!!!!

your little un would love woodlands, they sleep like rocks after a day in there !!!!!

Tina xx
BTW if you do go to woodlands, do the assault course!!! you've got 17 minutes and a bruised knee to beat !!!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Yes I did mean the rally, makes a big difference staying on site with the van, entertainment on all evening and of course the beer tent open till 11ish. Decent rate to

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi folks,

My son and his family went to Longleat CC. this summer and really enjoyed it.They bought their family passport through their Tesco Club Card and saved quite a bit of money buying it that way......think they did it on-line.So for all you people with Club Cards,try it and see the price saving.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
BTW if you do go to woodlands, do the assault course!!! you've got 17 minutes and a bruised knee to beat !!!!
lol ! you wont need it, just a top up of pride when you get tangled up in the crawling net !!!!!!!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi folks,

My son and his family went to Longleat CC. this summer and really enjoyed it.They bought their family passport through their Tesco Club Card and saved quite a bit of money buying it that way......think they did it on-line.So for all you people with Club Cards,try it and see the price saving.
what a shame,didnt know about that, do they show you online what else you can use them for Maureen,?( ehh hemmm LADY Maureen !!!)

Tina x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina,

I have absolutely no idea what is shown on the Tesco web-site, but that's the way my son did it and he was mightily impressed.

By the way, now that I've gone up in the world,I expect to be treated with courtesy and respect :eek:) :eek:)

Apr 10, 2006
Visit site
Hi everyone,

We, too , have just come back from a week at Woodlands - and I agree with Tina, it is the BEST site we have ever been to!!

So clean and so neatly cared for, not to mention the fantastic time my 3 boys had in the leisure park (us parents too, ha ha)

We will be going back next year for sure!!!

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
XXXXXX WOODLANDS XXXXXX

A WORD OF WARNING

AT ALL COSTS AVOID THE PURPLE SLIDE, YOU GET ABSOLUTLEY SOAKED!!!!!

But I do agree, a fantastic site and hours of fun for the kids!

Simon (from Cornwall)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts