- Apr 20, 2009
So flu jab was cancelled, cant re book now until clear and then I have to wait 28 days before they will entertain me.Well folks, have decided we won't be able to attend the Woosiefest next month.....devastated to say the least.
Have a great time and I will raise a glass to you all on the Saturday night.
So if it doesn't rain it pours. I have today tested positive for the dreaded covid, flu jab booked for this Saturday so will have to see how the covid goes.
We are trying to do something a bit more local for 3 or 4 nights.
Have fun folks.
I also have had email and text asking me to book my Covid booster!!!
So Mags now has it (so even that would have prevented us from the fest)
Son has it as well, he works with me but has his own family abode.
Oh and Sister and brother in law both have it, having just returned from a weeks coach trip around bonnie Scotland, (havent seen them for a few weeks though so not my doing!!)
Just a reminder to you all it's still out there..............KEEP SAFE.