Woosie Club

Page 98 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Kev.
Another option is leave Kidderminster on the A4117. Two miles out of Ludlow turn right onto the B4364. Wheathill is 7 miles heading towards Bridgnorth. The site will be on your right immediately before the Three Horseshoes.
It's not raining at the moment. :p

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
It won't dare rain - I've just polished my 'van! You will all have to don sunglasses now, when I enter the site, to protect you from the reflected glare! This is of course, assuming my car can be resuscitated in time for the Woosie fest. Ever the optimist, I shall pack some stuff in the 'van today in readiness. Hope to see you all on Thursday!

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
CyberCynth said:
It won't dare rain - I've just polished my 'van! You will all have to don sunglasses now, when I enter the site, to protect you from the reflected glare! This is of course, assuming my car can be resuscitated in time for the Woosie fest. Ever the optimist, I shall pack some stuff in the 'van today in readiness. Hope to see you all on Thursday!

Anything can happen when the rain man pitches his van ....

Remember Poston Mill ??

Remember last year ?

Totally different part of the country ...... and it rained ...

__i__m_singing_in_the_rain___gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d3c4ukh.gif

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Sat here at Broadway cursing the sun! (Can't see my lap top screen!, trying to type blind.) Thinking why should I move from this to be nearer the rain man? Still there will be other compensations, just in case he works his "wet magic" Or should that be 'black'? See yers tomorrow.

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh goody goody, a functioning car (at last) a freshly polished caravan, a rally to attend and the prospect of sunshine! See you all tomorrow! (As long as I don't get lost)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
CyberCynth said:
Oh goody goody, a functioning car (at last) a freshly polished caravan, a rally to attend and the prospect of sunshine! See you all tomorrow! (As long as I don't get lost)

Glad the car is all sorted,
Look forward to meeting you young lady and of course the princess :)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
J
CyberCynth said:

What's your eta, so we can give you a hand to set up; or at least make you a cuppa and watch while you set up ;)
Mel

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
I took it upon myself in true Woosie fashion to reveal to the Three Horse Shoes Landlady, who I am.

Lunches and evening meals are excellent and fairly priced.

Think we might save on the washing up and dine out a few times :lol:
All loaded & ready to roll @ 9am :lol:
ETA depending on traffic some time in the afternoon..

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sproket said:
Dustydog said:
I took it upon myself in true Woosie fashion to reveal to the Three Horse Shoes Landlady, who I am.

Lunches and evening meals are excellent and fairly priced.

Think we might save on the washing up and dine out a few times :lol:
All loaded & ready to roll @ 9am :lol:
ETA depending on traffic some time in the afternoon..
Bring all your tools.
My electric cool box has packed up. A switch has seized!
I'm sure between you and Deli Dave some "hot wiring" can be done.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
My old Waeco w35 now only runs on 12v so it's used as a beer fridge, we bought a new one earlier on in the year and use them both in the awning they are the best cool box's that we have ever used. The beer fridge is waiting to be put to use this weekend :woohoo: :woohoo:

What make is yours ??

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dont talk to me about beer, was packing the home brew earlier and cutting some cardboard to pack between the bottles to keep them safe, but decided to slice the top of my finger, it aint stop bleeding for the last hour and a half :(

See you all tomorrow :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts