Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know its early, but has anyone gone away at xmas with their van or in hotels.

What are the pro's and con's if you have?

Was it with or without kids?

And where are places one should look?

Only thinking of it at the moment, might be to cold to go in the van, but I hear hotels do xmas breaks so just want a kick start on where to look.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hello Marie

Why not try 'vanning for Xmas. The modern/ish caravans are well insulated so it should be nice and cosy. I would suggest, however, that you try for hard standing because it can be quite wet underfoot. The earlier you book the better.

I think you would find that many of the better hotels are now fully booked for Xmas but, if you wish to go down this lane, I wish you well with getting accommodated.

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Hello Marie

Why not try 'vanning for Xmas. The modern/ish caravans are well insulated so it should be nice and cosy. I would suggest, however, that you try for hard standing because it can be quite wet underfoot. The earlier you book the better.

I think you would find that many of the better hotels are now fully booked for Xmas but, if you wish to go down this lane, I wish you well with getting accommodated.
Hi Marie,

Me and the missus stayed in a hotel over Xmas a couple of years ago and it was one of the best we have had, stayed for 2 nights and everyone, staff and guests where happy and enjoying themselves.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts