New profile posts

hi im new to this forum i have a 93 plate highlander i cant seem to get the hot water working just green then red lght coming on on cascade 2 thanks
Got round to adding a pic and as my sport is Scuba Diving thought a shark might be appropriate. I hope my posts though, are supportive, helpful and certainly not aggressive.
Covid-19 restrictions eased here in WA, and droves of Grey Nomads, vans attached, are rushing to the warmth of Northern Australia. Don't understand the need - it's 24 - 27 C these winter days, but will get cooler.
Parky. have you heard anything from the Prof today with regards to his shopping issues
Parksy
Parksy
I haven't heard anything since he posted on the forum about his difficulties Camel.
His wife is having cancer treatment so he really ought to be getting some help.
I'm not sure but I think that he lives over Lichfield way, if I wasn't on the vulnerable list and knew his address I'd have jumped in the car and got his shopping for him.
C
camel
Thats exsctly how I feel if I was closer I would be over there, I think the Prof did a lot for the scouts so you would think he would have contacts I think the Prof does have his pride but I think I would sswallow all that, I just hope he makes contact with AgeUK I'm sure they would turn up to help him, hope he gets sorted out,
Parksy
Parksy
Thanks Camel, I'll keep a look out to see if he posts again and to find out if he's had any help yet.
Reactions: camel
just waiting for this Covid-19 thingy to blow over
Parksy
Parksy
Hi and welcome to the forum.
We're all hoping that it will be over asap.
This is a duplicate forum account. There are issues with the original forum account which are being resolved.
Morning Steve, on Woosies I see Grey has posted. Is he allowed back in? Cheers Alan
Hi. We had a caravan many years ago when the children were small and had some great holidays. Got back into camping 4/5 years ago but then decided a bit more comfort was required. We bought a van last year really just to try it out and had a great time including nearly a month in France so have now acquired a Bailey Pageant Majestic and look forward to extended trips in the UK and Europe.
Reactions: Parksy
U
Ukeman
Thanks for your reply. I've copied the post over as you suggested. The forum seems to be a very useful source of information and advice, technical and otherwise and I have no doubt will be helpful.
U
Ukeman
I think I may have posted it twice!!!
Parksy
Parksy
I hope you'll enjoy the forum.
Please dont worry about the duplicate post, I can hide one of them.
2018 Lunar Cassini EB, and parted from my warranty . . . but loving it! 13 years caravanning previously
Please refrain from attempting to promote your You Tube channel on our forum. Unauthorised advertising is illegal and is in breach of forum rules.
Further breaches could result in the suspension of your forum membership.