• Click here to view guides for helpful forum features.

New profile posts

Hi Deckchair

If you let me have your delivery address I will arrange to post the liner to you

Regards

Keith
Reactions: Deckchair
Deckchair
Deckchair
Keith, thank you.
39, New Park, Castle Hedingham, Halstead, Essex. CO93HH.
Please advise of postage costs etc.
Kind Regards
Ian
I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and get another new battery, there was no warranty I can think of, as it was bought on ebay by my wife lol
hi we are off to devon for 3 weeks widdicome farm we hope the weather comes good cheers .tom
Reactions: arob.wk
Beachball
Beachball
Hi I hope you have a fantastic break enjoy
T
thomas_374576025
hi been away i cant believe how the audi q5 performed 2tl diesal my old car i had to fill up on the way to devon but this car pulling the van from kent to devon just over the half i just cant believe it my old car was 2.9 tl hyundai terracan but what a great car for towing you felt safe great cheers .tom
Beachball
Beachball
Hi Tom The q5 car it would be a easy to tow your caravan to devon i hope you had a lovely break :)
Hi, I have recently started using a motorhome as the office, an E510. Currently there are faults coming up which bearing in mind it is a 1998 Hymer and it has been used fortnightly every year until this one (2020), perhaps it is due to shock usage! Solike homes things are going to give up! But not the owner ... hopefully. Thanks for reading this, Adrian
hi im new to this forum i have a 93 plate highlander i cant seem to get the hot water working just green then red lght coming on on cascade 2 thanks
Got round to adding a pic and as my sport is Scuba Diving thought a shark might be appropriate. I hope my posts though, are supportive, helpful and certainly not aggressive.
Covid-19 restrictions eased here in WA, and droves of Grey Nomads, vans attached, are rushing to the warmth of Northern Australia. Don't understand the need - it's 24 - 27 C these winter days, but will get cooler.
After repeated warnings, under the forum warning points system this account is suspended for 7 days
Parksy
Parksy
You're not the worst we've had Camel, but you can't post anything 'adult' on the forum.
Quite a few complained about your brothel joke, we get reports every day about all sorts of things.
Other forum members won't be aware of the suspension unless you tell them, moderators aren't allowed to mention it on the message boards, so if you see anything please let me know.
Cheers
C
camel
Parky, I'll have to buy you apint of rough cider if we ever meet in the south west, Cheers
Parksy
Parksy
The Woosies had arranged a get together in Devon but it was cancelled because of the virus.
They'll arrange another one when the virus has gone, it could be anywhere but they haven't been to the SW for ages.
You're always welcome to join us, we have a drink and a good time and I'd look forward to having a drink with you
Reactions: camel
just waiting for this Covid-19 thingy to blow over
Parksy
Parksy
Hi and welcome to the forum.
We're all hoping that it will be over asap.
This is a duplicate forum account. There are issues with the original forum account which are being resolved.
Hi. We had a caravan many years ago when the children were small and had some great holidays. Got back into camping 4/5 years ago but then decided a bit more comfort was required. We bought a van last year really just to try it out and had a great time including nearly a month in France so have now acquired a Bailey Pageant Majestic and look forward to extended trips in the UK and Europe.
Reactions: Parksy
U
Ukeman
Thanks for your reply. I've copied the post over as you suggested. The forum seems to be a very useful source of information and advice, technical and otherwise and I have no doubt will be helpful.
U
Ukeman
I think I may have posted it twice!!!
Parksy
Parksy
I hope you'll enjoy the forum.
Please dont worry about the duplicate post, I can hide one of them.