New profile posts

Hello
I have read your item regarding replacement of the BCA charger with a Sargent PX300 and would like to do this . Do you have any additional detail on how to connect to the existing IEC input plug and 12 volt output connector
Thanks
Damian
Damian
Hello,
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Sargent unit is very easy to connect into the systm as Sargent supply the necessary adaptors witht the charger.
Hi Everyone. Proud owner of a new Coachman Laser 575 Xtra. This is our 4th Touring Caravan having previously owned an Elddis Avante, Bailey Barcelona and an Elddis Crusader Storm.
Hello there, I have a 2007 swift sundance motor home and the control panel reads leisure battery low and keeps switching itself off. I have checked the battery and is reading 12.5 volts, would anyone have any ideas what might be wrong . Thanks
The DataFlow Group is a pioneering global provider of specialized Primary Source Verification (PSV) solutions, and background screening and immigration compliance services.
Many happy caravan memories with hubby, now having to go it alone 😥 Seasonal pitch at Callander Woods Holiday Park. Wishing I'd paid more attention to little technical issues 😂 🤷‍♀️
Need help. My caver fan heater stays on after its turned of at switch on wall. The fan is not running but the unit is on and hot. If you turn it on at switch the fan works fine and the air is warm out if the vents.
Hi Vulcan.
How much of a hurry are you for the jack.
I'm a Police Driver Trainer and have a course starting on Monday 20th December. I have free reign over where I go so I could drop it off or meet you somewhere nearby on the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Otherwise I can post it.
Let me know.
Regards,
Steve
Premium Tyres

Premium tyres are manufactured by well-known tyre manufacturer names and tend to carry a larger price tag. The cost reflects the long, trustworthy history of the company, the meticulous research and testing which goes into each tyre, as well as the superior materials used to construct the tyre.
Hi Deckchair

If you let me have your delivery address I will arrange to post the liner to you

Regards

Keith
Reactions: Deckchair
Deckchair
Deckchair
Keith, thank you.
39, New Park, Castle Hedingham, Halstead, Essex. CO93HH.
Please advise of postage costs etc.
Kind Regards
Ian
I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and get another new battery, there was no warranty I can think of, as it was bought on ebay by my wife lol
hi we are off to devon for 3 weeks widdicome farm we hope the weather comes good cheers .tom
Reactions: arob.wk
Beachball
Beachball
Hi I hope you have a fantastic break enjoy
T
thomas_374576025
hi been away i cant believe how the audi q5 performed 2tl diesal my old car i had to fill up on the way to devon but this car pulling the van from kent to devon just over the half i just cant believe it my old car was 2.9 tl hyundai terracan but what a great car for towing you felt safe great cheers .tom
Beachball
Beachball
Hi Tom The q5 car it would be a easy to tow your caravan to devon i hope you had a lovely break :)
Hi, I have recently started using a motorhome as the office, an E510. Currently there are faults coming up which bearing in mind it is a 1998 Hymer and it has been used fortnightly every year until this one (2020), perhaps it is due to shock usage! Solike homes things are going to give up! But not the owner ... hopefully. Thanks for reading this, Adrian
hi im new to this forum i have a 93 plate highlander i cant seem to get the hot water working just green then red lght coming on on cascade 2 thanks