1995 - Bailey Discovery SE Limousin - Urgent Help!

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I have the chance to buy a Bailey Discovery Se Limousin. Year 1995. for £4000. Im new to caravanning and unsure as to whether this is a good price it looks great and comes with loads of extras except an awning. any advice appreciated. my original budget was upto max £3000. do i stretch to £4000 for this caravan. cheers Andrew

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm not sure of this particular model lets hope some one knows on here, you can try ringing the camping and caravanning club insurance and tel them your after a quote and then ask them what they have as the market value. BUT first make sure there is no damp in the van, get a damp meter and test every where in the van because if it has walk away unless you can fix it your self but knock the price right down by 1/2.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi Andrew i too have not heard of this one is it a dealer selling it?

Paul is right about the damp,check everywhere but in particular the front and inside the lockers and the top seam at the rear on the off side

Make sure before you spend your cash your car is upto towing it help is available on the bottom of the home page.another Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Paul is right about the damp,check everywhere but in particular the front and inside the lockers and the top seam at the rear on the off side

Make sure before you spend your cash your car is upto towing it help is available on the bottom of the home page.another Paul
and if the floor is spongey RUN!!!!!

G

The Bailey discovery range is the most basic of the 4 models. With prices starting at around

TRENDING THREADS