2007 models........ What I really want

Sep 24, 2006
Visit site
Im really looking forward to the big show at the NEC soon

But im not going to get taken in by fancy graphics, a fridge thats slightly bigger than last year or wiring for a dvd etc.

No,what I really want is a quality product, one that its work force have taken time to produce and are proud, one thats not going to disintegrate

when I use it or even when I dont use it.

I dont really want alloy wheels etc,I want the money saved on gimmics put to extra man hours to produce a quality product.

My views have changed in the last 9 weeks since owning my new van and I think most of my time will be spent in the foriegn van halls and maybe some time on the coachman stand looking at their new 6 berth.

I don't think im alone in my views.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jaybee,

You might struggle to find what you are looking for!!. The show is only on for 6 days not 6 months!!!.

On a serious note, look no further than the Hymer stand.

Regards Nidge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jaybee, just changed our 03 Omega to an 06 Coachman Pastiche 540/4. What a differance in quality, slightly heavier than the rest but worth it. Coachman put the vans on test for 24Hrs prior to delivering them to the dealers, so the PDI has allready been done. Best of luck on your quest, Bazz.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We too will be visiting the NEC to choose our new caravan.

It will DEFINITELY NOT be a British made van.

The manufacturers in this country want to wake up to the fact that caravanners are sick and tired of buying vans which leak, rattle, have doors, skylights and windows which don't close properly, cheap nasty fittings which break on first use, and electrical problems which defy explanation. NOT what anyone expects on a NEW caravan.

Add to this the sheer indifference of British dealers, the lousy after sales service, and the nonchalance with which they deal with any complaints, and the British Caravan manufacturers have got nothing to offer us.

GOODBYE to them all.

No, OUR money will probably be going to Burstner or similar.

TRENDING THREADS