2008 Dart 630-6

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi there.

We have owned one of these for a year, it is our first caravan, and we have been really pleased with it.

Firstly as a family van its good, we have two kids so loads of room for sleeping, and storage.

It has everything on board that you need.

Its light for a twin axle, and also narrow, this means its easy to see what is behind you when towing, which I have found ideal as a first timer.

You can argue that the toilet shower area is too big, but we find it good for showering the girls and enough space to dry them off easily

I have found towing it pretty easy, we have a 2.0 diesel SMax, and it works nicely together.

So far we have had no problems with it, we have used it for 18 nights already this year, and head off to France and the new forest in a couple of weeks for our summer holidays.

There are more lavish vans out there, but with kids its sometimes a good idea to have something a bit more basic.

I cant see us changing it for a few years yet.

Any questions please ask.

Dave

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
Hi there.

We have owned one of these for a year, it is our first caravan, and we have been really pleased with it.

Firstly as a family van its good, we have two kids so loads of room for sleeping, and storage.

It has everything on board that you need.

Its light for a twin axle, and also narrow, this means its easy to see what is behind you when towing, which I have found ideal as a first timer.

You can argue that the toilet shower area is too big, but we find it good for showering the girls and enough space to dry them off easily

I have found towing it pretty easy, we have a 2.0 diesel SMax, and it works nicely together.

So far we have had no problems with it, we have used it for 18 nights already this year, and head off to France and the new forest in a couple of weeks for our summer holidays.

There are more lavish vans out there, but with kids its sometimes a good idea to have something a bit more basic.

I cant see us changing it for a few years yet.

Any questions please ask.

Dave
Thanks for that Dave, do you find the water pump noisy, have you fitted a mover, if so, which one and did you have a mat fitted at the doorway attached to poppers when you bought it? Thanks for that

Regards

Phil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts