2008 Sprite Alpine (Problem)

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
I have just taken delivery of a 2008 Alpine (New)Got it end January,First weekend away charger blew up,second weekend away Electric heating packed up,Third weekend away Internal water leak,Supposed to have been fixed as the dealer delivered it back to me on 1st April, (whos the fool) as it still leaks,now its the end washroom with sink and small cuboard underneath and its leaking from the push on water joints (useless)These are in the cuboard under the bottom false shelf,what i want to do is to replace these joints and screw the water hose on with the old jubilee clips,any suggestions as to were i can get these joins as i dont want to keep going to the dealer as its a 180 round trip then that again to collect it,many thanks

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Eddie,

Sorry to hear of your problems, I am the James who posted "collecting our Swift Conqueror" earlier so I can understand how you feel. Personally I would make the dealer send you new push fit connectors . Ideally you should cut off the end bit of the pipe as sometimes this can be damaged by the 'barbs. that retain the pipe. You might have problems getting fittings to connect to the semi rigid pipe fitted in modern vans.

You could try CAK Tanks Ltd on 0870 7572324 they stock just about everything.

Hope this helps

Regards Jim

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi Eddie,

Sorry to hear of your problems, I am the James who posted "collecting our Swift Conqueror" earlier so I can understand how you feel. Personally I would make the dealer send you new push fit connectors . Ideally you should cut off the end bit of the pipe as sometimes this can be damaged by the 'barbs. that retain the pipe. You might have problems getting fittings to connect to the semi rigid pipe fitted in modern vans.

You could try CAK Tanks Ltd on 0870 7572324 they stock just about everything.

Hope this helps

Regards Jim
Hye James, we purchaced a new alpine 2 just before christmas last year, upto now the charger as packed up and we have had 2 leaks under the sink, second time i fixed it myself. i better keep checking the end wash room.

wayne

TRENDING THREADS