2011 swifts

Nov 20, 2006
Visit site
i went to see the new 2011 swift caravans today and WOW! i must say a "very well done" to everyone involved at swift. they are very well designed and constructed. very nice to see such a high level of quality workmanship in a caravan

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Wow again. That looks superb. Some really interesting and bold design work has gone it to the new style. I had my heart set on a coachman but now I'm not so sure and looking forward to seeing these in the flesh at the NEC.

I do wonder though if my waste master will fit in the front locker and where I would put my stuff that currently resides where they have now put the inboard water tank. Pity that wasn't underneath like it used to be.

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Tim,
The switch to Alde heating means there is extra storage elsewhere in the van but maybe not as much as is lost under the bed. Wastemaster will fit in the front locker I'd say, although I've not seen one with the gas bottles in.

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Nigel
If the wastemaster will go through the hatch then it won't matter too much about the gas bottles. They look like they are over to one side on the new range. On our Abbey they are in the middle and I can still get a waste master in there.

Tim

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Very impressive, i have ordered my brochures!
The alde heating i want in my next van, but no mention of ATC?
Not sure what difference red wood will make to water ingress?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I thought they looked good. Not entirely sure about the roof window or the "binnacle". (Latter obviously designed by a man). Anyway, Ray is right, what about ATC? Also why did they not put Alde in the Challenger range as well. Lunar have it across the board and ATC.
mel

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
RAY said:
Very impressive, i have ordered my brochures!
The alde heating i want in my next van, but no mention of ATC?
Not sure what difference red wood will make to water ingress?

I assume the damp shows up pink and is therefore easier to see. (Damn the lack of smiley icons)
mel

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Mel,
Lunar call their top of the range twin axles Delta and top of the range single axle models Clubman.
Swift top of the range Conquerors come in both twin and single axle models. The Challenger is a middle of the range caravan.
Hamer

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts