2014 travels

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Finally, the sun is shining here at Practical Caravan HQ, which gives us hope that spring and then summer are on the way! So, what excites you most about the new season of touring that's upon us?

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The best thing Monday 3rd we are off to Lincolnshire untill 14th. First time for a few years we have been out this early in the year.

Trevor

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Picking up new van on Saturday(Elddis Xplore 530):) Will try it out in Cornwall in March hopefully then Spain /Portugal in May via the new Poole-Gijon route with DFDS. Wish me luck on the roads in Portugal ;-)

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
We have had 36 days in Spain so far this year. Our next trip is 5 weeks in France but unfortunately that is not until May. We will have a couple of weekends away before then hopefully.

Les

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, Lizzie, the thing that's exciting me most about the approaching season is the prospect of a trip out in the 10/2T (especially now, as you say, the sun has got his hat on, at last!) to test drive my indoor loo! (Yeah, I really do need to get out more....) I swapped the 10/2 Slimline for this 10/2T just after Christmas, and I haven't had chance to get out in it yet. Hoping for a trip out next week if the weather holds. No-where as exotic as some of your posters; I thought I'd just stick a pin in the map and see where I end up. So if you get a postcard from Battersea Power Station you'll know Baroness Barmy has gone for a recharge!

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
After spending the winter to start planning the trips for the comming year visiting new area's of the country, and visiting old favorites, meeting many new people and catching up with old friends. Bring on the new season we've missed our trips out. Happy Caravaning everyone!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Off to Bath Chew Valley 3 weeks time. Then two weeks by a canal 8 miles south of Manchester. Poynton.

Tossing up on Scotland or Cornwall early June while swmbo goes on girly two week to Sci ily.
someone has to tend the dogs! Peace quiet and a fine Ale on the horizon me thinks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Like carper we've started the year (as usual) in Spain arriving on site New Years Eve and staying at least 90 days (influenced by fee discount structure, sun, watching home daily weather news, price of good wine and many other factors)

Between returning whenever and leaving again for France mid September we hope to get in a few short breaks in UK, but this will depend on how many friends and family want to visit in between. One day unfortunately not too far away long trips may not be possible so we're doing it while we can.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Great to hear from you all. New caravans, exciting (and extensive!) tours – 2014 sounds like it's going to be (or will continue to be) quite an adventure for you lot. Keep safe and have a terrific time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not us Les, we come straight down to Mojacar area with overnights at Caqlatayud / Sabinan and Palmeras behind the hotel in Crevillent

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
We are looking forward to our first outing in our first caravan, we are off to CCC Hertford Club Site 21st March for two nights. Both getting excited.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Ray S said:
Not us Les, we come straight down to Mojacar area with overnights at Caqlatayud / Sabinan and Palmeras behind the hotel in Crevillent

Cheers Ray
It was just that we had someone called Ray next to us at Bonterra Park.

Les

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Ray S said:
Hi Ray. Are you the same Ray that used to be with us at the little campsite up the hill from Mojacar towards Carboneras in the '90s ? - later moved into an apartment in Mojacar ?. We've been up the hill again since early December and going home next week. If you are the same Ray, come up and see us - there are some here you may remember. Look for me in an Ace Supreme caravan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts