2016 Bailey Unicorn Vigo review

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If you're a touring couple looking for something to bring a bit of luxury to your caravan holidays, perhaps the Bailey Unicorn Vigo is the van for you. Please click here to read our review.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I am a convert to Bailey Unicorn and have a Valencia which we love. Of course it has a near side bed and so there is always the problem of nighttime bathroom visits by the person sleeping on the inside. Ah a transverse Island bed in the Vigo. That will solve the problem. But it won't because when the bed is fully extended at night you can't get around the bottom of it, as clearly explained in your review. So whoever is sleeping on the kitchen side still has to clamber over the poor sod on the bathroom side at night. So what's the point. Seriously, is it me?
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
No Mel, your not alone, we have the side bed in our Coachman, SWMBO, just jabs me, I sit up, dogs attack me thinking its walkies time, send them back to bed, The boss goes back to bed, decides she can't sleep reads her kindle, until she drops asleep and then, drops it on my head. Love is bliss.
Anyway, previous Coachman , 545, island bed. Nice but kept getting the duvet wet, forgetting to put it onto the bed , before coming out of the shower.

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
We also have a Bailey Unicorn but, like Mel, opted for the Valencia. The island bed is nice but as already said slightly pointless as you can't get round it when extended anyway so for us the bigger seating area at the front in the Valencia was the better option.
Have to say though I do love her - she really is a home from home and can't wait until we next go away !

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Glad my wife does not often need the toilet at night. When she does she manages to wake me up and slides across the bottom of the bed taking the bottom sheet with her. Still when she gets back it is her that has to sleep on the exposed bed. We have found a king size flat sheet stays in place far better that a standard flat or fitted sheet though so use that.

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
End Island bed , each to their own side to go too the loo mid bathroom facilities. There is no disturbance in this layout and if one stays up after the wife has gone to bed , there's no disturbances going to the loo . I do understand everyone's preferences, but I still can't get My head around quite a lot of people insisting on the end washroom. Each to there own though

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts