2017 Bailey Unicorn Pamplona review

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Shame we were waiting with baited breath and they launched this. No good for wheelchair users with all the doors. I would love to see Bailey do a 8' wide shell with transverse rear bed with split central washroom. I'm also sad to say that for some reason the Unicorn interior is looking a bit dated.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but the bed size ruins it. The bed is simply not big enough for a fair proportion of potential buyers and with this layout you cannot let the feet hang off the end. Bailey needed to find at least a couple of inches more for the bed and without them I just cannot see it working.
Possibly a few will buy without realising how short the bed is which might cause even more problems when they find out.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I agree. Having put the layout on a TA, why not make the bed a sensible size. 5ft 10 is the maximum middle line. The curve at the ends will take at least an inch off that, possibly 2, on the areas where folks actually sleep...so that's 5ft 8 or so. No one sleeps with their head against the headboard, so that's another inch or two. So we are down to 5ft 6 to 5ft 7 inches of actual sleeping length. Daft
Mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
I agree. Having put the layout on a TA, why not make the bed a sensible size. 5ft 10 is the maximum middle line. The curve at the ends will take at least an inch off that, possibly 2, on the areas where folks actually sleep...so that's 5ft 8 or so. No one sleeps with their head against the headboard, so that's another inch or two. So we are down to 5ft 6 to 5ft 7 inches of actual sleeping length. Daft
Mel

5ft 6 to 5ft 7 inches of actual sleeping length. Perfect for me and OH................but as said in previous posts dont like the lay out :(
Oh and I wonder about the re-sale scenario.... they would have to be vertically challenged as well :eek:hmy:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Mel said:
Mel

5ft 6 to 5ft 7 inches of actual sleeping length. Perfect for me and OH................but as said in previous posts dont like the lay out :(
Oh and I wonder about the re-sale scenario.... they would have to be vertically challenged as well :eek:hmy:

We are a similar height and would fit in the bed but at some point we would need to sell it again. It would still worry me that the market was limited to second hand buyers which might destroy the residuals and with a solid wall at the foot it could be claustrophobic.

TRENDING THREADS