2017 Lunar Lexon 590 review

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It looks one of the better versions of this layout, although the bed is still not large enough for many, so you need to try the bed before any purchase. The TV arial in the wardrobe is going to be a problem though as it gets in the way of the hanging space, I know because it is in a similar position in ours and to use the wardrobe at all, it needs to be raised clear of the rail.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have looked at Lexons, they seem well thought out layouts and appear to be good value for money but let down by details such as the window blinds, door blind and roof blind are 3 different colours, the wood edging is a completely different colour to the wood effect panelling although having looked further it seems this is in all the Lunar ranges even the top of the range Clubman, shame Lunar don't seem to have thought this through

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We have looked at the Lexons and the colour difference on them was not noticeable but they may have been from a different batch.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
All looks rather claustrophobic. I am not sure that chopping a single axle into 3 rooms, does it any favours.
Mel

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The ones w8ith three sections like this did not appear to be claustrophobic to us when we looked at the show models in February but I would admit that is a purely personal feeling. To me the big advantage is where there are more than two of you on board and the big midships toilet solves the problems of the rear one and the size limitations of a side one.
The downside is that the rear bed is very short in almost all cases.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts