2018 Bailey Unicorn Cadiz review

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
The lack of any real outside locker, the loss of front shelf, the move away from single piece roof on all Bailey's and the overall look of the unicorns inside and out (with the exception of the front) convince me to stick with our GT65 for now. Wonder what the GT70 will be like and which range they will base it on?

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I like that practical layout, not for me right now, but nonetheless it looks very pleasant.

I see that one of the overhead lockers has a plate holder and another thingy attached to the side wall, the 'other thingy' baffles me (I have one), what is it for and how in the heather does one make use of it :blink:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Having looked to see what the other thingy is I'm pleased to announce an answer........ Holding mugs/cups/plastic tumblers and the like. At least that's what we've always used the other thingy for :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I did see a couple of Unicorns that had just been delivered and the front did look better to me than the old one, but this is my opinion. The lack of any front locker is not good I think and having to use the other lockers means less space for things you would keep there. Overall though it looks a better caravan than its predecessor. For what you get it looks excellent value for money provided you get a good one.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I think they look better the new style. Maybe a little too fat at the front though , but like Ray says lack of the front Locker is not too good , we changed from our baileys orion which had not much storage to what we have now , I have a front locker and I would be lost without it now. The things I used to put inside the Bailey's shower for traveling like the waste water container & the freshwater container now goes in the front Locker along with in a few odds and sods but not too heavy for the nose weight ( sorry did I mention nose weight) :eek:hmy: :blink:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts