2018 Elddis Affinity 574 review

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It is a good design for two couples or a family with older children with the toilet in the middle. For couples though I would still go for the rear toilet as it gives a far more open feel when sitting relaxing. It is however each to their own.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
The WHB in the toilet may look 'nice', but in itself it puts me off.

Caravan WHB's often leave much to be desired, my plastic washing up bowl that fits into kitchen sink would be preferable by a long way, no drain hole I accept, but I could flush the contents down the loo.

Maybe the illustrated WHB works for women (don't know and afraid to ask :lol: ) but for a man shaving and a quick wash up, it is a poor and extremely inadequate design, some things need to be practical in use.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Anseo said:
The WHB in the toilet may look 'nice', but in itself it puts me off.

Caravan WHB's often leave much to be desired, my plastic washing up bowl that fits into kitchen sink would be preferable by a long way, no drain hole I accept, but I could flush the contents down the loo.

Maybe the illustrated WHB works for women (don't know and afraid to ask :lol: ) but for a man shaving and a quick wash up, it is a poor and extremely inadequate design, some things need to be practical in use.

It looks a tiddly thing in the photo although I have not seen one in real life. I do prefer the Belfast type, rather than these silly shapes, so I am with you. Would it drive me to another make, not sure, but it might be the deciding factor if I was looking at two very similar caravans.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
As the Elddis and Compass are built to the same standard I wouldn't touch either. The compass we went into at the Lawns show yesterday was shocking. Very poorly constructed, very flimsy and the drawers were particularly bad. We looked no further and moved onto another display.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Martin24 said:
As the Elddis and Compass are built to the same standard I wouldn't touch either. The compass we went into at the Lawns show yesterday was shocking. Very poorly constructed, very flimsy and the drawers were particularly bad. We looked no further and moved onto another display.

If that was the show model it should be the best one they have so you wonder about the ones that did not make the grade. You can only hope the new owners improve them.

TRENDING THREADS