2018 Venus 570/4 review

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Boasting an end-washroom, transverse-island-bed layout, you get a lot for your money with the updated-for-2018 Venus 570/4 – here is our review.

What do you think?

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
It looks a very nice layout and nice spec but for some reason for me , it looks too colourless , I think it's because of the bed and no window on the side on the door side . Hope that doesn't offend anybody.
Craig

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
It looks a very nice layout and nice spec but for some reason for me , it looks too colourless , I think it's because of the bed and no window on the side on the door side . Hope that doesn't offend anybody.
Craig

As long as the window hasn't been replaced by a television and a scrabble board comes as part of the standard equipment I'm happy. :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Martin24 said:
The standard spec comes with a 65" flat screen electronic scrabble board Martin, the good news is that a 100mm X 50mm window is available as an optional extra, still awaiting a confirmed price for this but expected to be in the region of £400. :silly:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Martin's not bothered about the caravan now , he just wants to know where you can get the 65" flat screen electronic Scrabble board . Ask santa !! :p

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks excellent value for money and makes me wonder if it was worth paying extra for the Quasar'. From the last test it would seem many people do not accept the manual flush toilet is a problem as it is probably far more reliable than the electric one which seems to be an answer to a problem that never existed. How many of us have an electric flush at home? Frankly as a labour saver it is a none starter.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Raywood said:
Looks excellent value for money and makes me wonder if it was worth paying extra for the Quasar'. From the last test it would seem many people do not accept the manual flush toilet is a problem as it is probably far more reliable than the electric one which seems to be an answer to a problem that never existed. How many of us have an electric flush at home? Frankly as a labour saver it is a none starter.

Can't help but wholeheartedly agree with that Ray, B)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts