4th birth bed

Aug 29, 2022
Visit site
Hi all, we have a 2022 Adria Adora Isonzo and need to make up the bed at the "other end" next week, I remember the guy in the showroom giving us a 6 inch square lengthy block of foam saying this goes down the middle. We've spent forever and no matter how we arrange the cushions I can't for the life of me see how this goes anywhere. Also one of the back cushions is so squeezed in next to the back door it's pretty much going to damage the shape if it's there for any length of time.

Does anyone have any photo's / plans of how this should be put together??

Many thanks

Andy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, we have a 2022 Adria Adora Isonzo and need to make up the bed at the "other end" next week, I remember the guy in the showroom giving us a 6 inch square lengthy block of foam saying this goes down the middle. We've spent forever and no matter how we arrange the cushions I can't for the life of me see how this goes anywhere. Also one of the back cushions is so squeezed in next to the back door it's pretty much going to damage the shape if it's there for any length of time.

Does anyone have any photo's / plans of how this should be put together??

Many thanks

Andy
I had a similar problem whereby a five berth arrangement was akin to a Rubik’s Cube. In the end I found videos on YouTube where a couple of dealers had posted walkthrough videos on how to set up the berths. The Adria is relatively new and not too common. Is there an Owners Club that could help?

Any help?

DDC9CB9E-08D4-48B3-88AD-183A30770944.jpeg

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts