5 cats on holiday in caravan with us

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
reefside35 said:
Wow. Traveling with pets sounds challenging.

Many people don't think so. I'm on a site in southern Spain for the winter and several English friends are here with their dogs and cats. Martin & Joanne have their three dogs with them (one less than last year)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We had a cat for many years, took her to Nigeria and back when I worked there, she would walk with us like a dog, but off lead, eventuaĺy she died aged 19,
Once in France a Dutch couple pitched next to us, came over for a drink, and after about 15 minutes their cat wandered over, having not seen our dog, there was a very noisy 5 minutes from our dog, on his 6ft leash trying to get to the cat, who had retreated to our new found freinds caravan. By all means bring along pets but make sure whatever they are, keep them under control.

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Just reading your post now.. you have ferret/s i had 10 at one time but am now down to only one Rene an albino 10 year old. They are such great pets very underestimated and very misunderstood too. I cannot take anymore though as it breaks my heart to much to loose them to illness cancer being their number one disease. Maybe I might just take Rene along sometime as she has her own big cage and would be alright in awning.
Minstral on the other hand is such an oddity of a cat i would never consider taking him if he got out and lost I'd never forgive myself. He won't go near strangers at all he won't even come in our house if there's someone in he doesn't know he hesitates at door and backs away out again.
He does well minding himself and our Grandson calling in to see him and tend Rene shes in my cabin in back garden.
Best to leave well enough alone I think. Would love my cat with us but too much of a risk with him and his nature.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts