A BIG hello from S.Wales

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi all

Were quite new to this fantastic hobby, Bought our first van last year, a compass connoisseur 590/5 with the "L" shape lounge. Great van and was really impressed untill it became apparent that the rear panel looked like it had been shot with a 12 bore shot gun, it was rotten, the biggest waste of £4300 ever.

Luckily managed to p/ex it for a factory fresh Lunar Zenith 6 in Aprill this year, (managed to retrieve £3800 from the heap) what a fantastic van, came fully loaded (lots of extras)and we used my company Skoda Octavia est 1.9TDI 105BHP Manual, Great car, though running at a 91% match, (Van has a MTPLM of 1350Kgs)it can be a little nerve racking at times, My wife just bought a BMW 528 Auto Touring (79% match)and we cant wait to try it. Our second baby is due to arrive in two weeks, so we can't wait to start getting stuff ready for our end of August trip to cornwall. YIPEE.

It would be really good to hear from others with the same van, as from what I can see, there are not a great deal of them around.

Happy caravanning.

Jon & Carla

AKA Jonny boy rebel

P.S Don't come a knocking when the caravan's a rocking

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi, there is a big welsh contingent on this forum. Some still living in GoC, and some like me are ex pats. all the best for the arrival of new baby. We are on round two and sometimes take our baby grandson(now 12 months) with us.

happy caravanning.

mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts