A case of Deja Vu ………..EV Sales

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
There’s a distinct commonality wrt EV sales in the US and in UK.. Take out the dollar references, and change US city names to UK names and it could well be an article in the UK media.

Ford see the price as a turn off for many would be owners. The possible answer to cheaper EVs docked in Vlissingen carrying 7000 BYD electric cars in BYD’ s own RORO car carrier…….1 of 7 they have had built.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The UK car-buying public are very fickle when it comes to buying new brands from far-away places - it took Hyundai and Kia about 30 years to become mainstream, Daewoo failed even when re-badged as Chevrolet, Infiniti failed despite Nissan's backing, Lexus hasn't managed the same success here as it does in the USA, Honda saw the signs and never introduced Acura here.

Personally I'd want these new brands to have been around for a couple of decades before I considered buying one - not that I expect to still be driving in 20 years time!

Although it's not reliable statistically, motor forums seem to be highlighting massive delays in getting warranty work done on MG cars, with no courtesy car while they wait for months.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts