A load of Colin's

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
What makes you so different just because you have an extra "n" to your name. One self imposed rightous Lord on this forum is sufficient.
The difference is obvious - I'm not a Colin (although, in reality, I am! - I only added another 'n' to get round the indentification problem we are all talking about!!)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Thankyou once again Colin your a true Gentleman, not like some I could mention.

P.S and I saw your reply to the car that we tow with. Kind Regards Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz - first of all thank you for making your self more identifiable. Now I can readily see who my true friends are. Incidentally from another posting from Lord B. it would appear that he has thrown the towel in as he is now ignoring me. What a wonderful moral victory for both myself and the Welsh in general.

Regarding the previous posting of LCD TVs, etc. as made by Colin with two "n"s. I can only say what on earth is becoming of the so called holiday maker. This is not my idea of a holiday where I can enjoy the surrounding countryside, meet new people and relax. Imagine the situation on site - "How is the picture? Damn the dish has moved!!!!!! now I can't get a connection with my broadband - these site connections are useless (excepting your site obviously), will have to look for a cyber cafe to check my e-mails. etc.etc." Call this enjoyment and relaxation - one must be joking.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Colin, glad you like my new title, I am glad you think my site here for broadband is excellent. Obviously if other sites have it and you do not have a good hot spot there it is a problem. I know what you mean getting away from the outside world, time for meeting different people places to visit etc. it's a holiday enjoy, but I bet you always take your mobile with you just in case. I wonder where Lord B is off to?? Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin, glad you like my new title, I am glad you think my site here for broadband is excellent. Obviously if other sites have it and you do not have a good hot spot there it is a problem. I know what you mean getting away from the outside world, time for meeting different people places to visit etc. it's a holiday enjoy, but I bet you always take your mobile with you just in case. I wonder where Lord B is off to?? Liz
Lord B. is hiding - see other posting regarding cash for titles.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz I hope you have told Mr. Moderator of your change of title as under the heading "Our Website" you made a posting regarding another "Liz" on the site and you were concerned about the double name use. There could be another Liz (Cornwall) somewhere and he will not be aware of the duplicate names. I think you should inform him just to clear your good name and charcture. All these duplicate names are very confusing as I have found out as a result of this topic.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz (Cornwall) nice to see another Liz on here ,but look out for Good Old work horse Liz as she 'll chase you with her mop and bucket :O)

Brian (st albans)(not welsh) (",)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Brian, Thanks for the warning about the other Liz, I to have a Mop and Bucket let the battle begin. (I might be old but not that old) funny she drives the same car as me. Liz (work horse) Kind Regards Liz

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I'll warn you about the Colins another time ;O) When I joined , I was only young then, there were a lot of Brians hence the (st albans). I think it's good if you know were people are from so you know how fast you have to type ;O)

Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Liz (Cornwall) you have me confused now. What is your correct nom de plume? Is it Liz (Cornwall), Liz(work horse), Liz (Mop and Bucket), Liz with upper or lower case "L" or what? Gee it never used to be like this. Why can't you youngsters wait for us older contributers to die off before confusing the issue. You youngsters are like a bunch of politicians.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Colin, You lot started all of this in the first place, I was quite happy with plain OLD Liz but no you all add your bits. I am confused, perhaps you can answer this:- Topics fine, but if you answer under comments the name appears but you don't know where the comment appears. Am I right, or Am I going mad. Liz

May 4, 2005
Visit site
If you go into Read these comments and then post in the comment box there it's unlikely anyone will find it Liz. Best to come back to main page and comment there as it will appear under their one.

Did that make sense or in fact was it actually what you mean't ?

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
hi Brian, yes it did make sence, I have gone back to main menu and posted a topic my name has appeared, then I have posted under another topic, another person has repied, then another but under comments when trying to find their comments you don't know what topic to look under, is this making sence, bit hard to explain. i.e Topic General reply to topic, another name Topic Technical reply to topic, so on, then name appears comments does not tell you what topic i.e drain blocked, fuses, etc. Have I explained this correctly. I am confused myself now. Liz

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz - first of all thank you for making your self more identifiable. Now I can readily see who my true friends are. Incidentally from another posting from Lord B. it would appear that he has thrown the towel in as he is now ignoring me. What a wonderful moral victory for both myself and the Welsh in general.

Regarding the previous posting of LCD TVs, etc. as made by Colin with two "n"s. I can only say what on earth is becoming of the so called holiday maker. This is not my idea of a holiday where I can enjoy the surrounding countryside, meet new people and relax. Imagine the situation on site - "How is the picture? Damn the dish has moved!!!!!! now I can't get a connection with my broadband - these site connections are useless (excepting your site obviously), will have to look for a cyber cafe to check my e-mails. etc.etc." Call this enjoyment and relaxation - one must be joking.
Oh dear Colin (what an excellent name that is, by the way), I feel very peeved that you have lumped me with the box-eyed brigade. It is precisely because we watch so little TV (in the van and at home) that we love this set - a small 7" screen, folds away underneath the unit. So neat, and pushed very much in the background and only used for the odd news programme or something special. The rest of your sentiments I agree with entirely...so sensible they could only have come from the mouth of...a Colin...!!

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hello liz and all the other colin's

colinn is right it is weird im the other colin who posted a answer at the same time and could not believe it to coin a phrase

im the one from west yorkshire that posted a question about towing with a megane

i'm also new to this site and only got on by a fluke

wanting to find out information about towing with my new car I picked up a old copy of practical caravan and saw that they had a web site with a forum to ask and answer questions from fellow caravaners so I signed up

and have not been off since its brilliant witty and informative

but more important to me is accsess to literaly thousands of years of towing and caravaning experience keep up the good work

new colin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts