Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Owing to our lawns being too wet for at least the last four weeks we had at last a dry sunny day in which to cut them. Done the back lawn and it looked great so onto the front one. Done two strips and mower cut out. Done usual like waiting for it to reset , checking fuse etc and still not working. Got strimmer out and doing well until that stopped. Later took lawn mower apart and all I can see that it might be a switch in the handle so went on line and the Bosch spares wanted £20 for one , others quoting between £10 and £20. eventually sent for one £9 + pp. took the strimmer apart and again it was one of those "electronic" switches, but this time there were three of them so which one? .Further thinking. Binned it.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Owing to our lawns being too wet for at least the last four weeks we had at last a dry sunny day in which to cut them. Done the back lawn and it looked great so onto the front one. Done two strips and mower cut out. Done usual like waiting for it to reset , checking fuse etc and still not working. Got strimmer out and doing well until that stopped. Later took lawn mower apart and all I can see that it might be a switch in the handle so went on line and the Bosch spares wanted £20 for one , others quoting between £10 and £20. eventually sent for one £9 + pp. took the strimmer apart and again it was one of those "electronic" switches, but this time there were three of them so which one? .Further thinking. Binned it.
We have a Bosch lawnmower and also a Bosch strimmer. Both must be close to 10 years old, but no issues although I have no used either since earlier this year. We now have an Ego self propelled cordless lawnmower and a Bosch cordless strimmer.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Well that was a waste of money , the switch came and fitted it and still the mower did not work . Ended up binning both and bought replacements. A brief spell of dry yesterday let me do both lawns with the new ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts