AAH!!! Babys first step!!!

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi All, our youngest son (40+) has taken his first trip out with our old van.He is not far away, near Skegness.He left last night after parking up his truck.HIMSELF was like a mother hen flapping around!!!He stood and watched as son and his lady drove off.Son duly reported back to headquarters on arrival.This morning HIMSELF

was waiting for the latest update to say all was well.They will be back tomorrow!HIMSELF is not concerned about son it is the van he worries about!!!!! I do not know how HIMSELF will cope when it is gone for a whole week!!!!

Thursdays Child

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi T.C!

I can certainly relate to your post regarding the actions of HIMSELF and the van.

I envisaged his Lordship doing exactly the same thing should the occasion happen to us! I will admit it did make me laugh on what is a very snowy n dull morning here and I thank you!

Oh....before I go,has HIMSELF finnished laying that 8 ton of gravel yet??

Lady C

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Lady C,yes the gravel is dully laid and spread in a deep and even manner.The fledgling has returned to the nest with caravan very tidily reversed into its delegated space next to our van.Baby bird has purchased a new microwave for his caravan so it looks like this is going to be an ongoing saga.What you cant see is HIMSELF is only 5ft 3in and fledgling is 5ft 11in tall and nearly as wide!!Now tomorrow ,child will be climbing into a 42ton truck and may not be back for several days but as long as his caravan is safe on the drive HIMSELF will rest easy.

Thursdays Child

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts